Our attorneys know that retail clients need a legal services team capable in all areas of law. Our retail clients operate in markets across the globe – from large national and international networks to local small businesses and regional chains. We help retail clients conduct business transactions, resolve disputes, and navigate government regulation so that they can grow and prosper.
Representative retail services:
- Financing and lease restructuring for commercial landlords
- Planning and developing commercial retail developments
- Defending retailers against product liability claims
- National and international beverage retailers licensing and permitting
- General corporate employment counseling, including entity formation for retailers
- Communications-related transactional experience
- Purchasing of software solutions
- Commercial business litigation for retail clients
- Obtained approvals and permits (zoning, historic, building, and site plan review) for a large, regional bank at more than two dozen branches, mostly “tight towns” where boards give close scrutiny to applications.
- Represented a large, wireless communications provider, in its acquisition of sophisticated communications equipment and services (valued at ~$1 Billion) from a major telecommunications equipment vendor.
- Represented a commercial real estate owner for over two decades in structuring, negotiating, and documenting retail and office leasing transactions, financing and refinancing transactions, and new acquisitions, including responsibility for sensitive negotiations of our client’s long-desired purchase of valuable abutting property in the context of a higher subsequent offer by a different bidder.