Conn Kavanaugh invests in Associates with comprehensive Associate Development and Training programs overseen by emeritus CK partner James Gray Wagner.
In addition to instruction on Trial Advocacy, Legal Writing, and Depositions, CK Associates benefit from dedicated mentorship, advocacy provided by the Associates Committee, business development training and coaching, conference attendance, networking events, and regular Associate outings.
Conn Kavanaugh seeks a Mid-to-Senior level bright and ambitious attorney to join one of Boston’s most exciting and successful mid-size law firms in its small but busy Trusts and Estates practice. Probate administration experience and trust administration experience required, including the preparation of estate tax returns and accountings. Experience with gift and fiduciary income tax returns, as well as drafting estate planning documents, a plus, and excellent organizational and technology skills are required.
At Conn Kavanaugh, you will be part of a team that has unparalleled experience and knowledge, you will gain access to an impressive roster of national clients, and you will have the resources needed to realize your most ambitious goals while doing truly important work.
Built on the key concepts of collaboration, respect, and giving back to our community, Conn Kavanaugh has a reputation for its excellent legal services and congenial working environment. Enjoy easy access to public transportation and parking near our amenity-filled 15th floor offices with spectacular views, beautiful art, and spacious café. Join us for an opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- 5-7 years of experience with the administration of trusts and estates and estate planning, to include estate and fiduciary tax preparation and planning
- Strong communication, technology, and organizational skills
- Excellent client interface capabilities with a record of business development helpful.
Please submit resume via email to:
Human Resources Manager
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Conn Kavanaugh seeks a mid-to-senior level bright, ambitious associate to join its Construction Litigation practice. Built on the key concepts of collaboration and respect, Conn Kavanaugh has a reputation for its excellent legal services and congenial working environment. You will learn from a team that has extensive experience and knowledge, you will gain access to an impressive roster of clients, and you will set your career on a path to realize your most ambitious goals while doing truly interesting work. Enjoy an easy walk from South Station to our amenity-filled 15th floor offices with spectacular views, beautiful art, and spacious café. Expect to learn a lot, be treated well, have fun, and be associated with a great firm.
- 4+ years of experience in Construction Litigation practice
- Excellent legal writing skills
- Experience in drafting and negotiating construction contracts
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent client interface capabilities
- Admission to Massachusetts bar; admission to other local bars (RI and NH, especially) helpful
- Record of business development helpful
The ideal candidate will have experience representing owners and design and construction professionals in matters involving design and construction defects, delays, payment disputes, and personal injury claims. In addition to litigation experience, some familiarity with drafting and negotiating construction-industry contracts is preferred.
Please submit resume via email to
Human Resources Manager
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Any employment inquiries should be made in writing by emailing our Recruitment Manager.
Conn Kavanaugh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Health and dental insurance plans
- Vision insurance
- Pre-tax flexbile spending accounts (FSA)
- Discounted fitness membership, and fitness membership reimbursements
- 4o1(k) savings plans
- Pre-tax parking and commuter programs
- Education assistance, course reimbursement
- Paid holidays, time off, and sick time
- “Summer Fridays”
- Paid parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent care assistance plan
- Firm social engagements and networking activities