Since its inception in 1988, Conn Kavanaugh consistently has recruited at Boston-area law schools for summer associate and permanent associate positions. Our philosophy is to attract the best possible law school graduates, to train them at their craft, and to grow the firm from within by developing our new lawyers.
Thank you for your interest in working at Conn Kavanaugh. We currently do not have any opportunities available, however, you are welcome to inquire by contacting our Recruitment Manager.
Any employment inquiries should be made in writing by emailing our Recruitment Manager.
Conn Kavanaugh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Health and dental insurance plans
- Vision insurance
- Pre-tax flexbile spending accounts (FSA)
- Discounted fitness membership, and fitness membership reimbursements
- 4o1(k) savings plans
- Pre-tax parking and commuter programs
- Education assitance, course reimbursement
- Paid holidays, time off, and sick time
- “Summer Friday’s”
- Paid parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent care assistance plan
- Firm social engagements and networking activities