Since its inception in 1988, Conn Kavanaugh consistently has recruited at Boston-area law schools for summer associate and permanent associate positions. Our philosophy is to attract the best possible law school graduates, to train them at their craft, and to grow the firm from within by developing our new lawyers.
Note: This position is salaried, and occasionally requires time off-hours. This position requires a candidate who can be on-site daily.
- Responds to computer help desk queries and acts as a liaison between the end-user and the firm’s cloud-based computer network vendor.
- Offers technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Trains computer users and drafts training manuals/instructions as needed.
- Inventories and maintains onsite records regularly for transition to offsite storage.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining the highest level of data integrity, record keeping, and confidentiality of all Firm records and files.
- Participates In departmental project teams and task forces designed to streamline workflow and/or resolve issues; assists with various firm and/or departmental projects and initiatives as requested.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree and prior experience in a professional setting.
- Working knowledge of software such as Windows 10, Office 365, including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, Mimecast, document management systems, and the firm billing system.
- Working command of the industry language and the ability to translate that language to the end-users.
- Ability to lift and/or move equipment and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined areas.
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as in close coordination with individuals at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
Please submit resume via email to:
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Any employment inquiries should be made in writing by emailing our Recruitment Manager.
Conn Kavanaugh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Health and dental insurance plans
- Vision insurance
- Pre-tax flexbile spending accounts (FSA)
- Discounted fitness membership, and fitness membership reimbursements
- 4o1(k) savings plans
- Pre-tax parking and commuter programs
- Education assitance, course reimbursement
- Paid holidays, time off, and sick time
- “Summer Friday’s”
- Paid parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent care assistance plan
- Firm social engagements and networking activities