Congratulations, you’ve made it to adulthood! You are now able to make your own decisions (legally) and have an entire, exciting life ahead of you. Whether you are going off to college or entering the working world, you have some important decisions to make.
We will cover:
- Power of Attorney, why you must have one when crisis hits
- Underage drinking and fake IDs
- Sexual assault and title IX issues
- Have the document, then have the conversation
- Even when you want them to, your parents can’t legally make decisions for you
There will be a Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Thursday, August 12, 2021
5:00 – 6:00 pm ET
Online event – join from your device