Conn Kavanaugh is a Boston law firm that represents individuals and organizations ranging from closely held and family businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Since our founding in 1988, clients have relied on us for practical and realistic strategies to resolve legal issues quickly and effectively, both in and out of the courthouse.
Our team of seasoned attorneys provides an impressive breadth and depth of expertise across these practice areas:
- Business Litigation
- Complex Tort Defense
- Criminal/White Collar/Regulatory
- Employment Litigation/Counseling
- Estate Planning/Administration
- Family Law/Probate Litigation
- Land Use/Real Estate Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
Conn Kavanaugh attorneys hold leadership positions in many community and bar organizations, publish articles and speak at continuing legal education seminars. The Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts appointed one of our founding partners to the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers (BBO), the official body that investigates and evaluates complaints against lawyers. Several other firm attorneys are hearing officers for the BBO.
Pro Bono Services
Our attorneys provide pro bono legal services in collaboration with a number of nonprofit organizations, including Massachusetts Advocates for Children, the Women's Bar Foundation, the Victim Rights Law Center, Volunteer Lawyers Project, Health Law Advocates and Discovering Justice.
Recent Awards & Recognition
- 2013: Law & Politics selected 12 Conn Kavanaugh attorneys as Massachusetts Super Lawyers. The publication also placed members of our team on its lists of Top 100 Massachusetts Lawyers, Top 50 Massachusetts Women Lawyers, and Massachusetts Rising Stars.
- 2013: The Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA) honored one of our partners with the Defense Lawyer of the Year award.
- 2012: Conn Kavanaugh's redesigned website was recognized as the "Best Website Redesign" among small Boston Law firms by the Legal Marketing Association and "Best in Class" for Professional Services and Legal websites by Interactive Media Awards.