Conn Kavanaugh is a Boston law firm that represents individuals and organizations ranging from closely held and family businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Since our founding in 1988, clients have relied on us for practical and realistic strategies to resolve legal issues quickly and effectively, both in and out of the courthouse.
Our team of seasoned attorneys provides an impressive breadth and depth of expertise across these practice areas:
- Complex Tort Defense
- Criminal/White Collar/Regulatory
- Employment Litigation/Counseling
- Estate Planning/Administration
- Family Law/Probate Litigation
- Land Use/Real Estate Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
Conn Kavanaugh attorneys hold leadership positions in many community and bar organizations, publish articles and speak at continuing legal education seminars. The Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts appointed one of our founding partners to the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers (BBO), the official body that investigates and evaluates complaints against lawyers. Several other firm attorneys are hearing officers for the BBO.
Pro Bono Services
Our attorneys provide pro bono legal services in collaboration with a number of nonprofit organizations, including Massachusetts Advocates for Children, the Women's Bar Foundation, the Victim Rights Law Center, Volunteer Lawyers Project, Health Law Advocates and Discovering Justice.
Awards & Recognition
- 2011:Law & Politics selected 11 Conn Kavanaugh attorneys as Massachusetts Super Lawyers. The publication also placed members of our team on its lists of Top 100 New England Lawyers, Top 100 Massachusetts Lawyers, Top 50 New England Women Lawyers, Top 50 Massachusetts Women Lawyers and Massachusetts Rising Stars.
- 2011:Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly named a Conn Kavanaugh associate as one of its 2011 Up & Coming Lawyers.
- 2011: The Boston Bar Association honored one of our partners with its President's Award for extraordinary achievement in mentoring.
- 2011: The Women's Bar Foundation of Massachusetts presented Conn Kavanaugh with its 2011 Pro Bono Award in recognition of our longstanding commitment to victims of domestic violence and the organization's pro bono programs.